|Job Title||IT Support Specialist|
|Location||San Leandro, CA|
Royal Ambulance is one of the fastest growing ambulance company in the Bay Area with a hardworking, team-oriented group of healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a full-time IT Support Specialist to provide first-level of technology support for internal staff members. The goal is to assist with problem resolution in technical areas such as computers, software, audio-visual, printers, phones, network access, wireless, mobile devices, cloud services, etc. Your job will be to ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is maintained and supported in our workplace.
Our company requires professionalism, high energy and team spirit. The ideal candidate will have a positive, enthusiastic attitude and is able to work collaboratively on a team, as well as autonomously with minimal supervision. You will be required to work diligently and possess a problem-solving attitude in order to fix issues and support our infrastructure.
Royal will put you into the heart of the action and you will be part of its growth. We invest not only in your training here at Royal, but also in YOUR success and in YOUR future through education scholarships, career advancement opportunities, personal mentorships, and more.
Core Roles & Responsibilities:
• Triage and respond to all technical support requests as the first level of IT helpdesk support for all levels of staff and management.
• Submit analysis and problem resolution within our ticketing system for all work assignments.
• Manage and assist in the setup, maintenance or repair of computers and peripherals to ensure availability and good working condition of all equipment.
• Maintain the inventory of computers, software and other technology equipment, such as printers, phones and other peripheral devices.
• Create technical instructional documents to issue to users and staff.
• Assist Information Technology team in Active Directory management, Group Policy management, and process automation projects.
• Create and maintain computer images for different departments in the organization.
• Participate in technology projects (system upgrades and rollouts, remediation, new hire onboarding, etc.)
• Maintain IT offices, server rooms, and storage areas clean and organized.
• Manage electronic waste disposal and recycling.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
• Hands-on experience working in a business technology related position.
• Ability to troubleshoot common hardware and software issues.
• Ability to navigate helpdesk support applications.
• Ability to coach and guide users through basic computer task.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Office Suites required.
• Knowledge and support of Windows servers and Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP required.
• Basic knowledge of Apple products preferred.
• TCP/IP network knowledge preferred, but not required.
• Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell.
• Experience with cloud computing (Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, etc.)
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal).
• Competitive Starting Rate Depending on Experience
• Major Medical, Dental, Vision, with a portion of your premium covered by Royal
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
• 2-weeks Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Leave
• Work in a safe location with 24-hour monitored security (audio and video)
• Centrally located in the East Bay with easy access to 880 and 580 freeways
• Continuous On-the-job Training
• Work with the latest in technology for digital dispatching and communication
• Opportunity for career growth and advancement
We have a 4.8 and above rating on Facebook and Glassdoor. We’re recognized as one of the best places to work in healthcare. You can check out what past and current employees at Royal have to say about us, as well as our awards below:
● Modern Healthcare's 2018 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
● Meals on Wheels First Annual Business Sponsor of the Year Award 2017
● San Francisco Business Times & The Silicon Valley Business Journal Best Places to Work in the Bay Area (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017)
● National Association for Business Resources [NABR] 2014 San Francisco Bay Area's 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
● Silicon Valley Communications 2014 Call Center Team of the Year Gold Award for exemplary customer service
● Alameda Board of Supervisors 2013 Alameda County Commendation for community involvement and support
● Inc Magazine 2011, 2012 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies